My name is Mei. I am a designer of 8+ years of experience in total, 4 years dedicated in digital product design, and prior to that a user researcher and industrial designer.
With my mixed design background, I can cover quite a large area in a UX process. I’m able to research user needs and understand user behaviour from the very beginning, translating it to clear architecture and wireframe. I can put it down to pixel perfect UI design and understand coding. I can also facilitate product testing and analyze the result for the next iteration.
I’m self-sufficient and motivated for my own tasks, but at the same time I’m also an encouraging team player. I always strive to deliver meaningful, functional and effective design solutions. At the same time, I also involve all relevant stakeholders, presenting, selling and defending designs.
Depending on different projects, my role covers one or few of the below area:
- Strategy: Figuring out the market, target group, what the problem looks like and what is the real problem.
- User journey: Summarise user behaviour and find out the pain points, desires and emotion. This is the base for future development.
- Wireframes and prototypes: First design iteration to validate the concept.
- Testing: The designs needed to be tested to see if it actually meets the requirement and solves the problem.
- Final delivery: Finalised design with detailed UI to handover to developers.
I’m currently rebuilding my website, so please download my portfolio in a PDF format below 👇🏼